Museum board is a premium product manufactured from non acid 100% cotton fibre. It is lignen free and is 100% Conservation standard.
What are the main features of Museum Boards?
• When bevelled the colour remains consistent throughout
• Micron Thickness 1500 (1.5mm)
When do I use Museum Boards?
• To frame original artwork, fine prints and precious documents- used by museums and galleries
Fine Art Trade Guild Specifications
• Fine Art Trade Guild Mountboard Standard : Conservation
• Fine Art Trade Guild Framing Level : Conservation
For further information on technical specifications please visit www.fineart.co.uk
Colours are for guidance purposes only.